Here at The Spruce Goose we have over 15 years experience in managing a wide range of properties from purpose built flats to detached county homes.
During that time we have had successfully resolved numerous problems ranging from broken boilers through to complete refurbishments and even pest control. We know how frustrating it can be trying to source reliable tradesmen and the many lost hours driving to and from the property only to allow access for a minor repair or gas safety certificate to be completed.
That’s why we decided to start The Spruce Goose, so that you can enjoy hassle free property maintenance with a bespoke on-line service offering one point of contact for all your trade requirements.
- Instant message the SG team
- Upload photos/documents
- Download certificates/quotations
- Request Services
Click & Collect
- Tick Services required
- Preferred dates and times
- Request certifications/quotations
- Concierge Service
Let the goose loose
On-Line “Click & Request”
Your own secure account allowing services booking & instant messaging with the Spruce Goose team.
Gas Safe, EPC & electrical certification arranged on your behalf -directly upload to your secure account.
To allow trade & delivery access to the property In your absence saving you time & hassle.
What we promise
All the trades recommended by the Spruce Goose are interviewed , vetted and monitored by us. Highly skilled, qualified and above all diligent in both their work and customer support. They have also agreed to comply with The Spruce Goose Charter – Our own quality assurance program which sets out the expected standards and conduct we expect from them.
- Return email, phone call and texts promptly
- Immediately inform you should the works be delayed or cancelled
- Be as accurate as possible as to when the work can commence and its expected duration
- To keep you updated at regular intervals during the works and ensure that the works are carried out to the agreed brief
- Be as respectful to you, your property and home as they would their own
- Any variations from the original quotation to be discussed and agreed prior to their implementation
- Arrive on time and to inform you if delayed by traffic or over running works
- Deal with any issues professionally and in a timely manner
- Be diligent in their work and report any issues immediately to you should they occur
- Never canvas for work through cold calling
- Boiler Service
- Dish Washer Repair
- Double glazing repair
- Furniture Assembly
- Furniture Collection
- Furniture Removal
- Microwave Repair
- Oven Repair
- Quotation Gathering
- Washing Machine Repair
- White Goods
Electrical, EPC, Gas Safe
- Key holding, collection & return
- Site representation available to oversee works, allow access/deliveries
- Furniture collection/assembly/removal
- All tradesmen recommended and vetted by our own quality assurance program